Induct R&D, Barcelona
Induct is changing the nature of innovation and process management by connecting people with ideas and content worldwide. In sectors as diverse as healthcare, government, start-ups, education, media, consumer and industrial products, our web-based platform enables collaborative innovation and increases knowledge- and information sharing across networks and geographic boundaries. With offices in Oslo, Boston, London, Sao Paulo, Bangalore, and Barcelona, we have a global reach. As Induct continues to grow, making way to being a major SaaS provider – we are globally looking for talents, both in technical-and business areas of our dynamic company.
Induct, an entrepreneur spirited team, although 8 years in business, listed and publically traded on the Norwegian stock market, have met and overcome most challenges for a typical internet start-up, and we are reengaging with a great roadmap and clear strategy.
We are looking for, in our Barcelona office:
Software Engineers Front-/Backend SaaS (Sr/Jr)
Induct is looking for experienced Fullstack, and advanced Back- and Front-end SaaS Developers to help us expand our exciting product and the tools related to our services! If you’re looking to make a significant contribution to a company that’s building the future of collaborative ecosystems, then keep on reading!
You'll be responsible for the front-end and/or back-end development of our web applications using leading edge tools and technologies. You'll be working on our live application where every line of code you write will be immediately appreciated by our global community of users. Responsibilities include designing, implementing, monitoring, supporting and optimizing the code that powers Inducts awesome platform services.
- You are a self-starter & have a can-do attitude
- Can drive an assignment from inception to completion
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Are passionate about technology and aware of latest trends in the industry
- Love identifying and solving complex problems
- Work well under pressure and in a collaborative work environment
- Are knowledgeable about open source libraries, tools and frameworks
Skills You Need:
- BS with 4+ years relevant experience
- Experience developing or supporting SaaS services
- English, comfortable oral and writing skills with our international team
- Passion for creating innovative services that dazzles users
Nice to Have:
- Competitive salary
- Early “buy-in” in an emerging market and business
- Work with diverse teams and great group of people who love what they do
- Flexible work-time
- New hardware
- Kitchen stocked with a variety of healthy snacks & beverages
- Super convenient location – In the heart of Gràcia district in sunny Barcelona
- Team outings, happy hours and Hackatons